I know its a little early to be thinking about New Year's resloutions, with Christmas coming up and all but I thought I would post my list a little early.
I turned 27 this year so I decided to do a list of 27 things I want to do before 2013. I like this idea better than the "Bucket List" idea because I have a timeline to get things done so that means I will actually get them done.....well, most of them..... I hope.
- Take really good photos of all of my art
- Start an Etsy account for my art
- Go to an art/craft show
- Learn to cook and blog about my progress
- Get my license (yep, I STILL don't have my driver's license, the hubby and I are working on it!)
- Get up to date on my scrapbook
- Do 2 paintings/drawings a week
- Try painting with watercolors (I currently use acrylic)
- Start an exercise routine and stick to it!
- Kiss my husband in the rain. I've never been kissed in the rain.
- Start doing outfit posts
- Go rollerblading. My husband and I bought skates about 2 years ago and only went about 3 times.
- Paint a landscape. (I mostly do portraits)
- Have a girl's night once a month.
- Organize my art studio
- Learn to play guitar. ( My husband bought me one but I NEVER practice...I want to but it never happens)
- Get back into scenic painting for theater shows
- Learn how to use my new camera
- Go somewhere I've never gone before
- Go ice-skating. I've never been ice-skating
- Finish reading the Harry Potter series. (I've been on book 5 for MONTHS, I never have the time)
- Go to Kennywood. I haven't gotten to go for 2 years.
- Go camping. We have a tent that we have never gotten to use yet!
- Learn the "ins and outs" of Photoshop
- Start a savings account
- Go through everything we own and get rid of/donate stuff we don't need
- Get a new tattoo
I figure since I shared my list with you, I would be held accountable for it so this time next year hopefully I can cross a few of those things off.
Do you have your New Year's resolutions yet?